Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First Prize



One of my clients today won the prize - for owning a computer infected by more malicious software than on any machine I have ever seen! (2,985 different worms, Trojans, and information trackers).

No worries, though. No harm done. The computer is now squeaky clean and running like a new model.

The owner was not negligent or careless in the use of the internet . . . the infections came in through normal use. It happens to us all . . . and hackers and virus creators do not work with only one infection at a time these days. If they get a hole in your firewall, they usually flood your machine with 100's of viruses at one time.

If you are seeing pop-ups, if your internet browser keeps taking you to places you don't want to go, or if your machine is not behaving -- it may be infected.

Let me know if I can help . . . it only takes a few minutes . . . I make House Calls . . . and my price for a call is reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment