Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Have Gun, Will Travel




Unless you were a great fan of the old TV westerns during the late 50's & early 60's . . . the symbols and symbolism of this post might pass you by.

Have Gun Will Travel was a successful radio program and a TV program. The TV version ran from 1957 to 1963 and starred Richard Boone as the main character, Paladin.


A Paladin is a mythical Knight figure, a hero who rights wrongs, seeks justice, and punishes evil.  The Paladin of HGWT even had a business card.

 Paladin was a problem solver, a fixer, an equalizer.

Instead of a Knight (chess piece), I often use a Bishop as the symbol for my business (since my other job is Church pastor), and present myself as a traveling computer and electronics problem solver.  My Gun is my knowledge of and experience with computers.

Call me and let me take a look at your computer problem or challenge.

Affordable help in your home or business.  (256) 654-1160

No comments:

Post a Comment